Clifford R. Repperger Jr.
Cliff practices in the areas of land use and development, real estate transactional, and local government law. Cliff routinely assists clients in securing development approvals and entitlements on properties ranging in size from single family residential lots to large scale regional commercial centers and has substantial experience in drafting development agreements, covenants and restrictions, and commercial and residential development organizational documents. Cliff handles all aspects of real estate transactions from initial contract to closing and is experienced in resolving complex title issues and disputes. Cliff is also an experienced litigator who is competent to handle a wide-range of civil litigation matters and appeals, including quiet title, landlord/tenant, Bert Harris Act, eminent domain, and inverse condemnation actions.
Cliff currently serves as the Town Attorney for the Town of Melbourne Beach. Cliff is also General Counsel to the Barefoot Bay Recreation District. Cliff formerly served as Assistant City Attorney for the City of Cape Coral, Assistant County Attorney for the Brevard County Board of County Commissioners, Board Attorney for the Brevard County Contractors’ Licensing Board, General Counsel to the Brevard County Supervisor of Elections, and Assistant State Attorney for the 18th Judicial Circuit.
Focus of Practice:
- Land Use and Development
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Local Government Law
- Business and Transactional Matters
- Civil Litigation
- Florida, 1996
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 1999
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, 2002
- United States Supreme Court, 2001
- University of Florida, graduated May 1993, major in Advertising with outside concentration in Psychology.
- University of Miami School of Law, received J.D. May 1996.
- The Florida Bar
- Brevard County Bar Association
- Leadership/LEAD Brevard Class of 2018
- Barrister Member and Team Captain of Vassar B. Carlton American Inn of Court (2007-2010)
- 18th Judicial Circuit Florida Bar Grievance Committee (2019-Present)
- Odyssey Charter School Board of Directors (2008-2014)
- Vice President, West Shore Jr./Sr. High School Swim and Dive Team Board of Directors 2016-2020
Awards & Recognitions:
- Pulling Together Award for Advances in Teamwork, Brevard County Board of County Commissioners, 2005.
- Exceptional Cooperation Award, Brevard County Board of County Commissioners, 2002
- Employee of the Month, City of Cape Coral, April 1998
- 61st Annual Florida Planning and Zoning Association Conference (“Slow: Social Media Curve Ahead”) (2013)