Greg P. Durham Sr.
Greg is a civil trial lawyer concentrating his practice in insurance defense litigation.
Greg handles a significant amount of first-party and third-party claims on behalf of insurance company clients throughout the state. He defends claims for premises liability, breach of contract, automobile and personal injury negligence, medical malpractice and declaratory action disputes.
Greg's experience also includes defense of health care providers against DOH and license sanctions complaints and defense of hospitals against state agency investigations.
Areas of Practice:
- Insurance defense
- Auto claims
- Premises liability
- Professional liability claims
- Medical malpractice
- Commercial litigation
Greg was born in Coral Gables, Florida, attending Coral Gables High School. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Miami in Business and his law degree from the University of Miami Law School in 1986. Greg is a third generation Florida lawyer who takes pride in his profession. Unlike his father and grandfather, who were real property lawyers, Greg decided the courtroom was more his calling. Greg is active in the community serving on several boards. He previously served on the Town of Melbourne Beach Planning and Zoning Board and has been an active member of the Brevard County Bar Association. Greg and Kathi Durham have three children.
- University of Miami, B.A (honors,1982)
- University of Miami, M.B.A (1983)
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D. (1986)
- Delta Theta Phi
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida (Trial Bar)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- The Florida Bar
- Brevard County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute
- The Vassar B. Carlton American Inn of Court
Awards & Recognitions:
- Daily Business Review, Top Rated Lawyer, Insurance Law, 2013
- AV Preeminent™ rated by Martindale-Hubbell