Adam M. Bird is a Partner at WhiteBird, PLLC. He was born and raised in Melbourne, Florida, where he attended high school at Florida Air Academy. After graduating first in his class in 2001, Adam was awarded the National Merit Scholarship and was accepted into the Honors Program at the University of Florida. Adam studied in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and graduated in 2005 with a B.A. in History. He was then accepted into the Levin College of Law at the University of Florida, where he received his juris doctor, cum laude, in 2008.
After graduating law school, Adam practiced for more than 11 years in the Litigation Department of the Melbourne Office of one of the largest law firms in Florida. While there, Adam represented clients in various types of litigation focusing primarily on corporate and commercial litigation.
Adam and his wife, Amy, are life-long Brevard County residents and have two beautiful children, Aiden and Isabelle. Adam believes strongly in giving back to the community in which he has lived his entire life, and in his free time, Adam serves on a number of community organizations working to improve the quality of life here in Brevard. Adam also enjoys spending time with his family, going to the beach and participating in outdoor activities.
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Super Lawyer, Rising Star, 2017-2018
- SpaceCoast BUSINESS Under Forty, 2019
- LEAD Brevard, ‘4 Under 40’ Finalist, 2016, 2017
- Space Coast Health Foundation – Board Member and Finance Committee Chair
- Brevard Zoo – Board Member and Aquarium Task Force Member
- The M.O.R.G.A.N. Project – Advisory Committee and Former Board Member
- South Brevard Sharing Center – Legal Advisor and Former Board Member
- Viera Suntree Little League – Assistant Coach, 2019-20
- LEAD Brevard – Leadership Brevard – Class of 2011