Bradley F. White
Brad is both an attorney and a CPA and his knowledge of finance, accounting and tax helps him better serve his clients and their business interests. Brad’s practice areas include Corporate, Taxation, Real Estate, Banking & Finance, Health Care and Regulated Products. Brad has significant practice experience representing clients involved in complex business transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, recapitalizations, reorganizations, investments, and joint ventures.
He regularly acts as a counselor to a variety of companies and business owners regarding their ongoing legal needs, providing guidance with respect to matters such as business formation, capital acquisition, employee matters, regulatory compliance and license acquisition, tax planning, asset protection, commercial real estate acquisition/disposition, joint testing and development agreements, IP and software license agreements, commercial lease agreements, shareholder agreements, complex partnership and limited company agreements, debt and equity arrangements, confidentiality agreements and non-competition agreements.
Brad has extensive experience dealing with a wide variety of business and income tax planning considerations for high net worth individuals, C corporations, S corporations, limited liability companies and limited partnerships. Brad also frequently represents clients before the IRS.
Brad was born in Melbourne, Florida, and attended Melbourne High School before pursuing his undergraduate education at Florida State University where he obtained degrees in Finance, Real Estate and Management of Information Systems, along with a minor in Economics, in just 4 years. Upon graduating, Brad accepted an offer from Harris Corp. (now known as L3Harris) as a financial analyst. After spending 2 years at Harris Corp. as a financial analyst, Brad returned to Florida State University for law school.
Following his graduation from law school, Brad practiced for more than 10 years as a transactional attorney for one of the largest law firms in Florida. While there, Brad focused his practice on mergers and acquisitions, tax planning, entity formation, succession planning, commercial real estate and a variety of other transactional matters. While cutting his teeth as an associate, Brad also went to school at the University of Central Florida where he obtained a Master of Science in Accounting. Shortly after graduating, Brad successfully completed all four parts of the CPA exam and became a licensed CPA.
Brad and his wife, Deanna, are both CPAs and life-long Brevard County residents. In addition to spending time with his family and giving back to the community, Brad enjoys spending time in the outdoors, fishing, trying new restaurants and following his favorite sports teams.
- Florida State University, B.S.
- Finance, B.S.
- Real Estate, B.S.
- Management of Information Systems, B.S.
- Economics, Minor
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D.
- University of Central Florida, Master of Science in Accounting
- The Florida Bar
- Tax Section Member
- Brevard County Bar Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tax Section Member
- AV Preeminent™ Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Economic Development Commission of Florida's Space Coast
- Board of Directors (2017 to present)
- Government Relations Counsel, Chairperson (2018 to present)
- Ad Valorem Tax Abatement Council, Former Member
- Melbourne Regional Chamber of East Central Florida, Member (2020 to present)
- Junior Achievement of the Space Coast – Board Member (2017 to 2020)
- Cancer Care Centers Foundation - Legal Advisor to the Board (2017 to 2019)
- LEAD Brevard, Class of 2012
- Take Stock In Children (2010-2013)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Florida (2010-2013)