Clifford “Cliff” R. Repperger, Jr., is a Partner at WhiteBird, PLLC. His practice includes land use and development, real estate transactions, and local government law, including facilitating clients’ acquisition of development approvals and entitlements for properties of varying scales – from single-family residential lots to expansive regional commercial centers.
Cliff’s proficiency extends to drafting development agreements, covenants, and restrictions, as well as organizational documents for commercial and residential developments. His scope of practice spans the entire spectrum of real estate transactions, from the initial contract negotiation to final closing. Notably, Cliff has vast experience in resolving complex title issues and disputes.
In addition, Cliff is well-versed and experienced in handling diverse civil litigation matters and appeals, including quiet title, landlord/tenant disputes, Bert Harris Act cases, eminent domain, and inverse condemnation actions.
Cliff’s distinguished career includes prior service as the Town Attorney for the Town of Melbourne Beach, Assistant City Attorney for the City of Cape Coral, Assistant County Attorney for the Brevard County Board of County Commissioners, Interim City Attorney for the City of West Melbourne, General Counsel to the Barefoot Bay Recreation District, Board Attorney for the Brevard County Contractors’ Licensing Board, General Counsel to the Brevard County Supervisor of Elections, appointed outside counsel for various local government agencies, and Assistant State Attorney for the 18th Judicial Circuit. Cliff’s multifaceted experience and award-winning achievements solidify his reputation as a preeminent legal professional.
- Pulling Together Award for Advances in Teamwork, Brevard County Board of County Commissioners, 2005
- Employee of the Month, City of Cape Coral, April 1998
- Exceptional Cooperation Award, Brevard County Board of County Commissioners, 2002
- Odyssey Charter School Board of Directors, 2008-2014
- West Shore Jr./Sr. High School Swim and Dive Team Board of Directors, Vice President, 2016-2020
- “Slow: Social Media Curve Ahead,” 61st Annual Florida Planning and Zoning Association Conference, 2013